Visitors to Put-in-Bay are sure to enjoy the bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, monuments, and lakeside setting.
- You'll find 184 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sandusky
- The closest major airport is in Toledo, OH (TOL-Toledo Express), 51.2 mi (82.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Put-in-Bay
Attractions like Heineman Winery and Perry's Cave are fun for everyone, not just kids. Notable city landmarks like Perry's Victory and International Peace Memorial and South Bass Island Lighthouse might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Lake Erie Islands Historical Society and DeRivera Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Put-in-Bay. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Harbour View Suites - This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and room size.
- Bird's Nest Resort - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this cottage. Amenities at this 2.5-star cottage include free parking and a private balcony.
- Put in Bay Victory Station Hotel - Amenities at this 2-star hotel include free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its central location and clean rooms.
Dressing for Put-in-Bay
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 50°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 21°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 22°F as the nighttime average
- Put-in-Bay gets about 33.11 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F