Visitors to Fremont are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's university setting, lakeside setting, and wineries.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Fremont
- The closest major airport is in Fort Wayne, IN (FWA-Fort Wayne Intl.), 52.6 mi (84.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Fremont
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and The Outlet Shoppes at Fremont is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Wild Winds Buffalo Preserve and Angola Motor Speedway.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Fremont. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Quality Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express Suites Fremont - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Comfort Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Fremont
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 14°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 30°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 17°F
- Average annual rainfall for Fremont is 39.06 inches
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 16°F