Travelers to Addison give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its festivals, entertainment choices, and live music. Top sights around the area include American Airlines Center, Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center, and Dallas World Aquarium.
- You'll find 993 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Dallas
- The closest major airport is in Dallas, TX (ADS-Addison), 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Dallas, TX (DAL-Love Field), 8.1 mi (13 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Addison
The city is well known for its festivals and live music, and cultural venues include WaterTower Theater, Cavanaugh Flight Museum, and Mary Kay Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Addison Circle Park and Quorum Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Addison. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas Addison - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and comfortable rooms.
- HYATT house Dallas/Addison - Our customers love the quiet location and comfortable rooms at this aparthotel. This 3-star aparthotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its proximity to shopping and clean rooms.
Popular places to visit in the area include Irving Convention Center, located 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from the heart of the city, and American Airlines Center, which is 11.8 mi/19 km away.
Dressing for Addison
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 73°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- From April to June, the average is 94°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 98°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.34 inches of rain falls on Addison each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 96°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F