Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Fujinomiya has to offer including the mountain views and local tours. Top sights around the area include Narusawa Ice Cave, Kitaguchiihongu Fuji Sengen Shrine, and Fuji-Q Highland.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Fujinomiya
- The closest major airport is in Shizuoka (FSZ-Mt. Fuji - Shizuoka), 42.7 mi (68.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Fujinomiya
The city is notable for landmarks like Shiraito Falls, Taiseki-ji Temple, and Fujisan Hongu Sengen Taisha Shrine. The city's natural beauty is on display at Lake Tanuki, Jinba Falls, and Waketamaike Spring. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Kiseki Museum of World Stones and Odakyunishifuji Golf Club.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Fujinomiya. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Cabinhouse Yado Fujinomiyaten - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and location.
- Guest House Tokiwa - Our customers like the proximity to public transit and room size at this guesthouse. This 2-star guesthouse features free WiFi, concierge services, and laundry facilities.
- Fujinomiya Fujikyu Hotel - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and WiFi.
Top places to visit in the area include Narusawa Ice Cave, located 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from the city center, and Kitaguchiihongu Fuji Sengen Shrine, which is 15.6 mi (25.1 km) away.
Dressing for Fujinomiya
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 28°F as the nighttime average
- Fujinomiya gets about 1.50 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 28°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Fujinomiya?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Fujinomiya, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Fujinomiya?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Fujinomiya?
Where is the best hotel to stay near Lake Tanuki?
Recent reviews of Fujinomiya hotels
More trip options
- Fujinomiya Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Fujinomiya Airports
- Hotels near Popular Fujinomiya Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Fujinomiya
- More Hotel Options in Fujinomiya
- Fujinomiya Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Shizuoka
- Other Hotels near Fujinomiya, Shizuoka
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends