Consider yourself in a brand-new spot: you might think you'll be ambling around the avenues, staring up at the gorgeous world or the monuments wherever you look. Still, Galeries Lafayette is one attraction you've been prepared for most of all. The moment has finally come to mark it off your must-do list.
Best Places to Stay at Galeries Lafayette
Hotels near Galeries Lafayette
Galeries Lafayette continuously remains at the top of explorers' to-do lists. You'll see for yourself how wonderful it is when you visit.
It is just one of many hidden treasures that Paris, the country's capital, offers travelers.
There are plenty of hotels within walking distance of Galeries Lafayette. Some popular ones are the Mandarin Oriental, Paris, Le Burgundy and Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome.
On the hunt for a room which won't cut into your precious savings? There is no need to stress as there are loads of well-priced hotels in the area. The MARQUIS Faubourg Saint-Honoré and the Grand Hotel du Palais Royal are two of the well-situated options that are only 0.6 miles and 0.7 miles away.
If comfortable and stylish accommodation is at the top of your list, you'll find many upmarket hotels here. Be sure to look into the Renaissance Paris Vendome Hotel, which is just 0.6 miles away, and the Sofitel Paris Le Faubourg, which is 0.6 miles away.
This area is busy with alluring sights. Café le Baron is a well-known local eatery near Galeries Lafayette. Searching for something a little more filling? W Paris - Opéra is a recommended dining place in the area. And then, kickstart an entertaining evening out with some drinks at Hôtel Edouard 7.
Before you leave, check out what the rest of the area has available:
- Whether you prefer the arias composed for a contralto or an orchestral performance, Paris Opera stages an assortment of acts.
- Looking to find an outing on a day with wet weather? Plan a trip to Fragonard Scribe Museum and spend some time indoors while you observe the great exhibits.
- Theatre Mogador is an influential piece of the region's rich culture. You'll be treated to a memorable night at theater here and get a taste of the local arts and cultural scene.
- Does your family love museum exhibits? Then make sure to check out Musée du Parfum and have a fascinating time.
- Theatre de L'Athenee Louis Jouvet is a significant part of this destination's vibrant cultural landscape. You will enjoy an entertaining night at theater here and get an insight into the local arts and cultural scene.
Light rail transport is one option when you're traveling to Galeries Lafayette. Paris Saint-Lazare, the nearest terminal, is located 0.4 miles away. Auber is the next closest terminal at 0.2 miles away.
Expedia's Opera - Department Stores resorts and hotels deliver everything you need, so you'll definitely find selections near Galeries Lafayette that you'll adore. Start hunting: Opera - Department Stores welcomed more than a few guests in the recent year. All the insider information you could ever want we have right here. You'll do so confidently once reservation time arrives, too: guests of all types endorse their Opera - Department Stores hotel.
- As you might hope near such a stunning feature, the fronk desk service at accommodation around Galeries Lafayette is great.
- Rooms in Opera - Department Stores accommodation are always fresh, presentable, and quick to greet you.
- Looking for suites that are serene in addition to presentable and fresh? We have it here.
Opera - Department Stores accommodation received extra visitors in the last year than the year before that, and it's simple to see why. We see your preferred site in your future with our wide inventory of hotels near Galeries Lafayette.
Intriguing Opera - Department Stores Facts
You'll still have lots to see and do in Opera - Department Stores when you've checked Galeries Lafayette off your schedule.
- Head out on the town to top off your exploration with a bang; when the sun comes up, pay a visit to one of the local historical sites.
- Use an afternoon to plan some excursions, and you'll soon realize Opera - Department Stores also knows its stuff when it comes to laying out the red carpet.
- Opera - Department Stores is beginning to find its place after having been a well-kept secret.
You won't regret paying a visit to Opera - Department Stores, especially when you take advantage of our phenomenal deals on accommodation near Galeries Lafayette. Get ready to wave goodbye to the same old landmarks and greet some new photo ops!