Hotels You might also like
Book your room at The Tremont House, A Wyndham Grand Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelEuropean elegance near Galveston's 1894 Opera House
In Galveston's Strand Historic District, this European-style hotel is within 4 blocks of the 1894 Grand Opera House and the Strand Theater. Guests can leave their car at the hotel while they cruise - the Galveston Cruise Ship Terminal is 2 blocks away.
The Tremont House, A Wyndham Grand Hotel provides a rooftop bar with views of the harbor. The hotel also offers a fitness center, room service, lobby piano bar, and The Tremont Cafe.
The Tremont House rooms feature antique-style furnishings, hardwood floors, and high ceilings with fans. Beds have plush pillowtop mattresses.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
The Tremont House, A Wyndham Grand Hotel2300 Ships Mechanic Row Galveston TX 77550
Located in the Strand Historic District, this nonsmoking Galveston hotel is across the street from the Strand Theater and only 2 blocks from the Galveston Cruise Ship Terminal. The 1894 Grand Opera House is 4 blocks away.
The rooftop bar of The Tremont House, A Wyndham Grand Hotel offers views of the harbor. A fitness center is on site and guests also have signing privileges at the hotel's partner property, including complimentary use of the pool. Guests can make use of complimentary wireless Internet on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 15776
- Conference space size (meters) - 1466
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms 11
- Multilingual staff
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Number of floors - 4
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 119
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Ceiling fan
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free weekday newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Room service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Video-game console
Where to Eat
The Tremont Café - Open for Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Features Starbucks coffee, pastries, pizza, gourmet sandwiches, salads, soups, desserts. 42-inch plasma TV and Internet booths with complimentary Wi-Fi and printing.
Room Service is available until 10 PM weekdays and 11 PM on weekends (hours subject to change).
Room service is available during limited hours.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is Noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- 2 per room (up to 25 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 14 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 17 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per day
- Hotel Tremont
- Tremont House Hotel
- Tremont House Wyndham Grand
- Tremont House Wyndham Grand Galveston
- Tremont House Wyndham Grand Hotel
- Tremont House Wyndham Grand Hotel Galveston
- Wyndham Tremont
- Wyndham Tremont House
- Wyndham Tremont House Hotel
- The Tremont Hotel
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.