Gardena Motels for the Frugal Traveler
You'll find 7 low-cost motels in Gardena among the more than 20 hotels and other lodging choices. When you pick one of these budget accommodations, there might not be abundant amenities like you'd find at a traditional hotel but you'll save more money for your trip.
Because you'll save on your room price, you can enjoy more of what Gardena has to offer. Not-to-be-missed sights include Hustler Casino in Gardena, as well as Los Angeles Forum and Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum in the area.
Fun fact: Starting in the early 1950s, eye-catching neon signs enticed road-weary travelers, and examples today can still be seen along historic U.S. Route 66. At most motels, you'll often find an outdoor pool and free parking.
Below are some of our customers' best-rated Gardena motels to choose from:
Travelodge Inn & Suites by Wyndham Gardena CA
- Stay within a 5-minute drive of Hustler Casino and Dignity Health Sports Park.
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour front desk, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- Free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk are available during your stay.
- It's located within a quick 2-minute drive of Hustler Casino.
Motel 6 Gardena, CA - South
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Stay within a 5-minute drive of Dignity Health Sports Park and Hustler Casino.
Rodeway Inn Near StubHub Center
- It's located within a quick 1-minute drive of Hustler Casino.
- An outdoor pool along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- Stay within a quick 3-minute drive of Hustler Casino.
- Enjoy access to the fitness center, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
Things to Do in Gardena
Take time to check out the shops and enjoy the beaches in this family-friendly area while you're sightseeing. Those visiting Gardena have good things to say about the restaurants.
Here are favorite places in and around Gardena:
- Hustler Casino
- Los Angeles Forum
- Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum
These are some outdoorsy places nearby:
- Venice Beach Boardwalk
- Venice Beach
- La Brea Tar Pits
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- Aquarium of the Pacific
- Sony Pictures Studios
- Santa Monica Pier
Gardena is also notable for its:
- Live music
Best Time to Visit Gardena
Determine the perfect time for your visit to Gardena by checking the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically August and September, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 68° F and nighttime temperatures average 48° F
- April-June: 75° F is the daytime average and 54° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 79° F and nighttime averages are around 62° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 76° F during the day and 48° F at night
- Average rainfall is 13.23 inches in a year
How to Get to Gardena and Around the Area
|Hawthorne, CA (HHR-Hawthorne Municipal) ||Airport ||3.3 mi (5.3 km) |
|Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) ||Airport ||7.2 mi (11.5 km) |
|Long Beach, CA (LGB-Long Beach Municipal) ||Airport ||10 mi (16.2 km) |