Travelers to Carson give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This walkable city also attracts tourists with its sporting events. RMS Queen Mary, Citadel Outlets, and Sony Pictures Studios are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 2644 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Los Angeles
- The closest major airport is in Long Beach, CA (LGB-Long Beach Municipal), 6.8 mi (11 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Hawthorne, CA (HHR-Hawthorne Municipal), 7.4 mi (11.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Carson
While soccer fans may already be searching for tickets, everyone can enjoy a game or event at StubHub Center. Additionally, you might want to add Porsche Experience Center to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Carson. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Carson - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Carson - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Motel 6 Carson - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Popular places to visit in the area include RMS Queen Mary, 7.1 mi/11.4 km from the heart of the city, and Citadel Outlets, which is 13.2 mi (21.2 km) away.
Dressing for Carson
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 68°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 46°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 46°F as the nighttime average
- About 13.78 inches of rain falls on Carson each year
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F