Visitors to Gardena are sure to enjoy the shopping, restaurants, and beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's basketball games, churches, and festivals. Sony Pictures Studios, RMS Queen Mary, and Citadel Outlets are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 2709 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Los Angeles
- The closest major airport is in Hawthorne, CA (HHR-Hawthorne Municipal), 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.), 7.2 mi (11.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Gardena
A couple of favorite places to visit are Hustler Casino and Normandie Casino. In the area, you'll also find Sony Pictures Studios and RMS Queen Mary.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Gardena. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Plus Gardena Inn & Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and proximity to shopping.
- Redondo Beach Inn - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Gardena Terrace Inn - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and proximity to shopping.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Citadel Outlets, located 11.6 mi (18.6 km) from the city center, and Venice Beach, which is 12.4 mi/19.9 km away.
Dressing for Gardena
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 68°F and the nighttime average to be 48°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 54°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 48°F at night
- Gardena gets about 13.23 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 49°F