Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Oct 23, 2019
Reviewed on Jan 4, 2021
Visiting Gray Mountain
Visitors to Gray Mountain are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Those planning a visit to the city can also explore places in the larger region.
Sightseeing and Staying in Gray Mountain
Wupatki National Monument is one of the places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Dressing for Gray Mountain
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 67°F and the nighttime average to be 20°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 95°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 20°F at night
- Gray Mountain gets about 5.71 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 21°F