Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Everything went smoothly. The hotel was lovely, everyone was friendly and helpful . Everything was great. The bar/restaurant was the only thing I found fault with in that it was limited in menu and extremely overpriced . And no ATM on the premises. Overall, it was great.
It is a very old hotel but very clean. Perfect location. I definitely recommend it. Perfect if you just looking for a Hotel to shower and sleep.
I was at a horrible place in downtown, but switched to Hotel Pennsylvania, which was much nicer for a little bit more money. Convenient location. Easy to check in. Still waiting for the $100 deposit.
The hotel was clean and nice. The only thing that I had a problem was the breakfast. Waffles without syrup is not acceptable. The staff was great and nice.
The dog bed is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Great Neck hotel! Choosing the ideal hotel during your Long Island holiday doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to easily find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Great Neck. When you see the array of pet-friendly perks available at many area hotels, which might include pet toys and outdoor play areas, you'll be happy as a clam just like Fido. Some Great Neck accommodations even allow you to bring multiple four-legged friends along for your vacation.
- Long Island is more than pet-friendly--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your cash for a new leash or more tennis balls and book a place to stay where you and your animals can relax in style without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as snuggling a new kitten.
- Pet owners say Great Neck has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.9. Yes, your family pets will feel right at home, so you can relax.
- Who said pets couldn't have the time of their lives on a getaway? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, Long Island has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can play. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Great Neck is a top choice among pet owners like you. Since last year, 86% more adventurers have been soaking up the area's charms and frolicking with their furry travel companions. Don't miss your opportunity to be one of them!?