Overview of Paramount Times Square
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Broadway Classic, 1 Double Bed
Broadway Petite, 1 Twin Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed
Superior Room, 2 Double Beds
Classic Room, 1 Double Bed, Accessible
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible
Superior Room, 2 Twins
About this area
In the city center, Paramount Times Square is in New York's Midtown neighborhood, an area with good shopping. American Dream Meadowlands and Sunset Park are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Central Park Zoo and Chelsea Piers. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Madison Square Garden, or consider St. James Theatre for a night out. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient to public transportation: 49th St. Station is 3 minutes by foot and Times Sq. - 42 St. Station is 8 minutes.
- Times Square - 1 min walk
- Broadway - 3 min walk
- Radio City Music Hall - 10 min walk
- Bryant Park - 11 min walk
- Rockefeller Center - 12 min walk
- New York Penn Station - 15 min walk
- 49th St. Station - 3 min walk
- New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) - 29 min drive
- Daniela Trattoria - 1 min walk
- Carve: Unique Sandwich - 2 min walk
- Pergola Des Artistes - 2 min walk
- The Mean Fiddler - 2 min walk
- Joe Allen - 2 min walk
About this property
Paramount Times Square
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50 per day
- Resort fee: USD 40.16 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 for adults, USD 10 and USD 20 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 65 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 65.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 125 per pet, per stay (maximum USD 125 per stay)
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25 per week
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Very nice experience during a very difficult time. All the folks there were very kind and it was good seeing them all work together in a collegial environment..