Find Hotels in Gretna, VA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 29, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 23, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 14, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 27, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 18, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Gretna has to offer including the architecture, sightseeing tours, and entertainment choices. Tourists can also enjoy the city's riverfront, mountain views, and university setting.
- You'll find 25 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Danville
- The closest major airport is in Danville, VA (DAN-Danville Regional), 25.9 mi (41.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Lynchburg, VA (LYH-Lynchburg Regional), 26.9 mi (43.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Gretna
Places to visit in the larger region include Molliver Vineyards and Winery, Altavista Town Hall, and Avoca Museum. Additionally, you'll find Tomahawk Mill Vineyard and Winery and Greenwood Vineyards in the area.
This is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Camber Inn - Our customers like the overall value and quiet location at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Gretna
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 66°F during the day and 27°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 53°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 27°F
- Average annual rainfall for Gretna is 45.00 inches
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 28°F