Visitors to Hadspen are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, gardens, and bars.
- You'll find 109 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Launceston
- The closest major airport is in Launceston, TAS (LST), 7.9 mi (12.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Hadspen
A favorite place to visit in the city is Entally Estate. You'll also find Country Club Tasmania and Silverdome in the area.
Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Red Feather Inn - With a stay at this 4-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Hadspen
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 46°F
- From April to June, the average is 66°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 41°F as the nighttime average
- About 27.09 inches of rain falls on Hadspen each year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 73°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F