Find Pet-Friendly Hotels in Half Moon Bay, CA from $89
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Half Moon Bay Pet-friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Half Moon Bay Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for an escape to Half Moon Bay with your cat or dog? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 6 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations.
Planning Your Trip to Half Moon Bay
Want to know the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange some outings with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 60°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 41°F
- April-June: the average is 65°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Half Moon Bay is 28.35 inches
Exploring Half Moon Bay with Your Pet
Known for its seaside, Half Moon Bay has lots to offer visitors including its festivals, hiking trails, and beautiful sunsets. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Mavericks. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Francis Beach and Half Moon Bay State Beach. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at The Cats' Inn, Bow Wow Meow, or Birders Garden.