Think of yourself strolling around the boulevards during your perfect vacation, staring up at the marvellous settings or the monuments all around you. However, Happy Valley Race Course is one feature you're prepared for in particular. For a while, it's been on your bucket list, and the time has finally come to mark it off.
Find Your Perfect Happy Valley Race Course Lodging
Hotels near Happy Valley Race Course
Happy Valley Race Course stands as an iconic attraction in this region. Although you've seen images showcased all over travel brochures, you must experience this place on your own.
With 44 accommodation options within a radius of 0.6 miles of Happy Valley Race Course, you're sure to be spoiled for choice! Some of the most well-loved establishments are the Renaissance Hong Kong Harbour View Hotel, Crowne Plaza Hong Kong Causeway Bay and The Excelsior Hong Kong.
If you're exhausted from all your adventures and are longing for somewhere economical but cosy to lay your head, then there is a generous selection of budget hotels in the vicinity. Situated 1 mile from it is the Upper House, but you might also want to look at the Island Shangri-La if you're looking for another option. It's only 1 mile away.
If you feel like splurging on accommodation, why not look up one of the various upmarket hotel options in the vicinity? Elevate your vacation experience at the Hotel Indigo Hong Kong Island, (0.5 miles away), or the Park Lane Hong Kong, a Pullman Hotel, (0.5 miles away).
J Plus Hotel By YOO is a notable rest stop near Happy Valley Race Course. Tourists seeking a caffeine fix venture here for robust coffee and yummy treats. Once you feel a grumbling in your stomach, go to another spot in the area, Hotel Novotel Hong Kong Century. And finally, go to CEO Neway. Have a couple of wines and chat with your traveling pals.
All done? Think again. In the vicinity of Happy Valley Race Course, there's plenty more to do:
- Enjoy the sporting glory of yesteryear at Hong Kong Racing Museum, great for fans of all ages.
- For many travelers, it's just not a vacation without a visit to a shopping center. Make your way to Times Square Shopping Mall where you can spend the entire day checking out its wide selection of retailers and eateries.
- "Art attracts us only by what it reveals of our most secret self." Bear this great quote in mind when you spend time viewing the collection at Edge Gallery.
- Time Square Hong Kong is one of the leading shopping centers in the area and the perfect place to spoil yourself with a little retail therapy.
- Shop 'til you drop at Lee Gardens, the perfect place to stock up on shoes, clothes, accessories and more.
Our database of rooms in Causeway Bay provides everything you require, so you can be sure to find locales near Happy Valley Race Course you'll fall in love with. Causeway Bay was a relatively favored landing place in the past year, so you shouldn't be by yourself. Once reservation time hits, rest assured: numerous newcomers would suggest their Causeway Bay hotel to their buddies. All the information and tips you need we can provide just a few clicks away.
- Rooms in Causeway Bay lodging are neat, presentable, and primed to greet you.
- From big families with children to singles, we offer suites that are snug for all groups.
- As you might expect near such a dazzling monument, the concierge service at accommodation near Happy Valley Race Course is grand.
Accommodation near Causeway Bay saw extra visitors in the last year than the year prior to that, and it's clear why. You can stay right nearby thanks to our extensive selection of hotels near Happy Valley Race Course.
About Causeway Bay
You'll still have things to see and do in Causeway Bay when you've done Happy Valley Race Course.
- Until recently, Causeway Bay tourism has been a well-kept secret, but rising amounts of visits mean now is a good moment to make your travel dreams come true.
- After some hours spent on its abundant adventures, you'll see Causeway Bay also knows a thing or two about setting out the welcome mat.
- Stroll into a boutique to search for gifts and dine on a nice dish of its signature foods.
Planning a visit to Causeway Bay is always a good idea, particularly when you cash in on Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Happy Valley Race Course. Say goodbye to the same old sights and usher in some awe-inspiring scrapbook photos!