Find Hotels in Harrisburg, IL
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 24, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 26, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 13, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Harrisburg has to offer including the football games, architecture, and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its quaint and rural setting.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Harrisburg
- The closest major airport is in Marion, IL (MWA-Williamson County Regional), 25.5 mi (41 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Harrisburg
A favorite place to visit in the city is Saline County Area Museum. You'll also find Shawnee Hills Country Club and Garden of the Gods Recreation Area in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Super 8 by Wyndham Harrisburg - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Harrisburg
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 63°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 23°F at night
- About 47.44 inches of rain falls on Harrisburg each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 25°F