Visitors to Hartsville are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's university setting and shopping.
- You'll find 68 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Florence
- The closest major airport is in Florence, SC (FLO-Florence Regional), 23.3 mi (37.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Hartsville
The university setting is a highlight of the city and Coker College is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Hartsville Museum and Segars-McKinnon Heritage Preserve.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Hartsville. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Mantissa Executive Suites and Spa - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Hartsville - Our customers like the pool and central location at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Fairfield Inn by Marriott Hartsville - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its central location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Hartsville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 31°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 79°F and nighttime averages of 31°F
- About 46.57 inches of rain falls on Hartsville each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 32°F