Consider yourself in a new city: you perhaps picture yourself wandering through the streets, taking note of the architecture or the lovely scenery all around you. However, there is one attraction you've been especially prepared for: Florence Civic Center. The time has arrived to get yourself there.
Hotels Near Florence Civic Center
Hotels near Florence Civic Center
Time spent at Florence Civic Center is certain to be interesting.
It is 75 miles from Columbia, the state capital, in a destination called Florence.
If you're looking to stay nearby, you will be able to find 9 accommodation options within 2 miles of Florence Civic Center. The SpringHill Suites by Marriott Florence and the Courtyard by Marriott Florence are just 0.3 miles and 0.3 miles away. Another handy option, the Holiday Inn Ex Hotel & Suites Florence I-95 & I-20 Civic Ctr, is 0.5 miles away.
Savvy travelers that like to hear the word 'budget' need look no further as there are a couple of affordable hotels in the area. The Residence Inn Marriott Florence is a great option, found 0.1 miles away. An alternative option is the Quality Inn And Suites Civic, which is just 0.3 miles away.
If you'd love to spend your nights somewhere that you can blissfully describe to family and friends when you return home, you'll be happy to know that there are a few stylish upmarket options nearby. Experience the amazing amenities at the Days Inn Florence Near Civic Center and the Red Roof Inn Florence - Civic Center. These are only 1 mile and 0.3 miles away, respectively.
If you stroll around the streets near Florence Civic Center, you will soon stumble upon Starbucks. Have a coffee, grab a sweet treat and take in the distinctive sights and sounds. For a heartier meal, Great American Cookies is a local restaurant that visitors frequently go to. When all is said and done, find your way to Outback Steakhouse and let the beers keep flowing.
Ensure you retain some time in your busy schedule to go experience some of the other things that are available in the vicinity of Florence Civic Center:
- Magnolia Mall is one of the most prominent shopping centers in the region and a wonderful place to enjoy a little retail therapy.
- Are you a golfer? You will enjoy testing your swing at The Traces Golf Club.
- If you are a fan of the arts, your vacation won't be complete without a visit to Florence Museum.
- Can't live without a few swings? Swing by Beaver Creek Golf Club while you're in town.
- Take a tour around Francis Marion University, a notable institution of higher learning in the area.
Our directory of places to stay in Florence offers all you require, so you are sure to find venues near Florence Civic Center that you'll enjoy. You will not be alone, as there were hundreds of arrivals in the past year. You'll do so boldly when you are ready to reserve, too: visitors of all sorts approved of their Florence hotel. Need help making a decision? All the guidance you could ever want we have just a click away.
- In search of room comfort plus cleanliness? You're in a good place.
- Discover that Florence lodging are always fresh and tidy.
- Fitting for such a marvelous feature, the staff at accommodation around Florence Civic Center go beyond the expected.
Accommodation in Florence saw greater amounts of visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's clear why. With our excellent registry of hotels near Florence Civic Center, your preferred spot lies in your future.
With Florence Civic Center crossed off your agenda, you'll still have lots to do in Florence.
- Until recently, Florence sightseeing hasn't been in the guidebooks, but trips have been rising, meaning the moment to book is now.
- Get educated about the region's history, then enjoy the bars and pubs to conclude the day right.
- After a time spent on its abundant activities, you'll find Florence also is a pro when it comes to hospitality.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Florence, especially when you have one of the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Florence Civic Center from Expedia. Pack your carry-on, wave goodbye to the same old sights and usher in more than a few astonishing new group photos!