When you consider your next day off, you probably see yourself ambling through downtown, gazing up at the beautiful world or the architecture wherever you look. Still, there is one feature you've been counting on most of all: Helsinki Zoo. The time has finally come to mark it accomplished.
Find Your Best Helsinki Zoo Lodging
Hotels near Helsinki Zoo
We share the planet with so many facinating animals. You'll get to come face-to-face with a handful when you're visiting Helsinki Zoo.
Situated in the national capital, Helsinki, this destination is an important bonus for the area.
If you're intent on staying within 2 miles of Helsinki Zoo, there are at least 7 accommodation options to select from. Just 1 mile away is the Scandic Grand Marina. The Hellsten Helsinki Senate and the Eurohostel, 0.9 miles and 0.9 miles away, are also worth checking out.
If you're like the majority of us and budget is a major consideration, book your accommodation only 0.9 miles away at the Hotel Katajanokka.
Add a final touch of magic to your vacation by booking a room at one of the prestigious hotels. You'll find outstanding amenities and a swanky feel at the Hotel Haven and the Hotel Kamp.
While you're exploring the area around Helsinki Zoo, don't miss out on trying the hot coffee and sweet delights at Cafe Torpedo. Later on, refuel with a nourishing evening meal at Restaurant Savu. You'll be delighted to know that this spot is also nearby. To cap the night off, take one last short walk and buy a few rounds at Bar Vaahto.
Helsinki Zoo isn't the only popular thing to do in the area:
- Military Museum of Finland has an interesting array of military exhibits. Even if you are anti-war, you will appreciate the mechanics involved in its military hardware.
- Ride the rollercoasters, try your luck at some of the games and sample sweet treats at Linnanmäki & Sea Life. Linnanmäki & Sea Life.
- Use your camera to capture the essence of Uspenski Cathedral. As one of the largest churches in the area, this site is rich with cultural heritage.
- Do you enjoy learning about history? Organize a journey to Presidential Palace and discover the important decisions that have occurred there over the years.
- Bask in the ambience at Hakaniemi Market Square, a historic space that is popular with both visitors and locals.
Expedia's catalogue of hotels in Etelainen District provides all the things you want, so you're certain to find venues near Helsinki Zoo you'll appreciate. You shouldn't be the only one searching lots of visitors stay here to really get away from it all. Need help making a decision? Find all the pointers and information you're searching for right here. Once reservation time hits, you can do so boldly: many guests endorse their Etelainen District hotel.
- We've got comfortable suites for all types, including big reunions and solitary travelers.
- You'll find hotels in Etelainen District are always tidy and fresh.
- Fitting for such a magnificent monument, the fronk desk service at accommodation close to Helsinki Zoo is awesome.
You can stay right in the neighborhood thanks to our comprehensive selection of hotels near Helsinki Zoo.
Alluring Etelainen District
You'll still have plenty to see and do in Etelainen District with Helsinki Zoo checked off your list.
- In order to really leave no area unexplored, read about some activities near Etelainen District.
- Head out on the town to conclude the exploration right; next day, get cultured about local history.
- You will see Etelainen District also knows its stuff when it comes to hospitality after you spend some hours on its a full schedule of pastimes.
Paying a visit to Etelainen District is definitely the best notion you've ever had, especially when you benefit from Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Helsinki Zoo. Get ready to say goodbye to the same old scenes and tip your hat to some amazing new landscapes!