Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Henggart has to offer. Swiss Science Center Technorama, Shopping Center Glatt, and Zoo Zurich are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 347 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Zurich
- The closest major airport is in Zurich (ZRH), 9.5 mi (15.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Henggart
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Swiss Science Center Technorama, Shopping Center Glatt, and Zoo Zurich. Additionally, in the area you'll find Swiss National Museum and Kunsthaus Zurich.
As you start planning your visit to Henggart, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 41 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Park Inn by Radisson Zürich Airport is 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from the center of Henggart. This 4-star hotel in Ruemlang features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar. Our customers like its quiet location and clean, quiet rooms.
- Radisson Blu Hotel Zurich Airport is located 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from the heart of Henggart. This 4.5-star hotel in Kloten features 2 restaurants, free WiFi, and a 24-hour fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Novotel Zurich Airport Messe is 11 mi (17.8 km) from central Henggart. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Opfikon can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to the airport.
Top places to see around the area include Fraumuenster, 14.9 mi/23.9 km from the city center, and Bahnhofstrasse, which is 14.9 mi (24 km) away.
Dressing for Henggart
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 29°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 77°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 33°F
- Henggart gets about 1.46 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 31°F