Visitors to Oberembrach are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Shopping Center Glatt, Swiss Science Center Technorama, and Zoo Zurich.
- You'll find 347 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Zurich
- The closest major airport is in Zurich (ZRH), 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Oberembrach
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Shopping Center Glatt, Swiss Science Center Technorama, and Zoo Zurich. Additionally, in the area you'll find Swiss National Museum and Kunsthaus Zurich.
As you plan your vacation to Oberembrach, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 289 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Park Inn by Radisson Zürich Airport is located 4.4 mi (7.2 km) from the city center. This 4-star hotel in Ruemlang features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar. Our customers like its quiet location and clean, quiet rooms.
- Radisson Blu Hotel Zurich Airport is located within 3.5 mi (5.6 km) of the city center. This 4.5-star hotel in Kloten features 2 restaurants, free WiFi, and a 24-hour fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Allegra Zurich Airport is 3.1 mi (5 km) from the city's heart. This 4-star hotel in Kloten features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and bar.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Fraumuenster, 8.9 mi/14.3 km from the city center, and Bahnhofstrasse, which is 9 mi (14.5 km) away.
Dressing for Oberembrach
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 54°F and the nighttime average to be 26°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 76°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 27°F at night
- About 42.91 inches of rain falls on Oberembrach each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 74°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 28°F