Visitors can enjoy all that Hephzibah has to offer including the shopping and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. A top sight in the area is Augusta National Golf Club.
- You'll find 159 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Augusta
- The closest major airport is in Augusta, GA (AGS-Augusta Regional), 7.4 mi (12 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Hephzibah
Augusta National Golf Club is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Fort Gordon and Goshen Plantation Golf Club.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Rodeway Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a snack bar/deli, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its room size.
Dressing for Hephzibah
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 93°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 94°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 82°F during the day and 33°F at night
- Hephzibah gets about 43.58 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 34°F