Visitors can enjoy all that Hesston has to offer including the gardens and coffeehouses. This city also attracts tourists with its rural and scenic setting. Top sights in the area include Museum of World Treasures, Exploration Place, and Wichita Art Museum.
- You'll find 116 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Wichita
- The closest major airport is in Wichita, KS (ICT-Wichita Dwight D. Eisenhower National), 33.7 mi (54.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Hesston
A couple of favorite places to visit are Hesston College and Dyck Arboretum of the Plains. Additionally, you'll find Kauffman Museum and Warkentin House Museum in the area.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Rodeway Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Hesston
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 19°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 20°F at night
- Hesston gets about 32.44 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 21°F