Visitors to Highgate are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Kings Park and Botanic Garden, City Beach, and Hyde Park are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 651 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Perth
- The closest major airport is in Perth, WA (PER), 5.3 mi (8.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Highgate
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Kings Park and Botanic Garden, City Beach, and Hyde Park. In the area, you'll also find Perth Mint and SCITECH Discovery Centre.
As you make plans for a getaway to Highgate, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 375 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Haven on the Park is located in central Highgate. Guests who stay at this 5-star bed & breakfast in Highgate can enjoy access to free parking and concierge services, along with an in-room kitchenette. Our customers like its overall value and walkable location.
- Luxury Modern Double Ensuite Apartment is 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 5-star aparthotel in East Perth can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Fraser Suites Perth is located within 0.3 mi (0.4 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Redcliffe can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
Popular places to see in the area include WACA Ground, 1.4 mi/2.3 km from the city center, and Kings Park War Memorial, which is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) away.
Dressing for Highgate
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 58°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 49°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Highgate is 29.92 inches
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F