Find Hotels in Porters
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 29, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 15, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 3, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 5, 2021
Reviewed on Mar 25, 2019
Reviewed on Dec 1, 2019
Reviewed on Jan 10, 2021
Reviewed on Feb 23, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 27, 2020
Visitors to Porters are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its gardens. Top sights around the area include Huntes Gardens, St. Nicholas Abbey, and Kensington Oval.
- There are 18 hotels and other accommodations in Porters
- The closest major airport is in Bridgetown (BGI-Grantley Adams Intl.), 13.1 mi (21 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Porters
Huntes Gardens, St. Nicholas Abbey, and Kensington Oval are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Barbados Parliament Buildings and Brownes Beach.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Porters. Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Fairmont Royal Pavilion - This 4.5-star resort features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and clean rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Bathsheba Beach, 7.9 mi/12.7 km from the city center, and Animal Flower Cave, which is 9.4 mi (15.2 km) away.
Dressing for Porters
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 87°F and the nighttime average to be 67°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 69°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 69°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Porters is 46.57 inches
- Hottest months are usually June and May with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 68°F