Find Hotels in Horseheads, NY
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $45
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Horseheads, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and scenic, this city will delight tourists with its wineries, museums, and lakeside setting.
- You'll find 32 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Elmira
- The closest major airport is in Elmira, NY (ELM-Elmira - Corning Regional), 3.9 mi (6.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Ithaca, NY (ITH-Tompkins Regional), 29.1 mi (46.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Horseheads
The city is well known for its museums and cultural venues like Museum at the Depot and Wings of Eagles Discovery Center. In the area, you'll also find Eldridge Park and Mark Twain Study.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Horseheads. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Elmira/Horseheads, NY - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and proximity to shopping.
- Candlewood Suites Elmira Horseheads - Our customers like the convenient parking and proximity to public transit at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a fitness center.
- Courtyard by Marriott Elmira Horseheads - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Horseheads
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 15°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- About 36.30 inches of rain falls on Horseheads each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 16°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Horseheads?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Horseheads, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Horseheads?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Horseheads?
What's the best place to stay when traveling with kids to Horseheads?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic vacation to Horseheads?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Horseheads?
Where is the best hotel to stay with easy access to Wings of Eagles Discovery Center?
What about the best place to stay close to Museum at the Depot?
What are some accommodations with pools in Horseheads?
Recent reviews of Horseheads hotels
More trip options
- Horseheads Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Horseheads Airports
- Hotels in Horseheads Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Horseheads Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Horseheads
- More Hotel Options in Horseheads
- Horseheads Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Elmira
- Other Hotels near Horseheads, Elmira
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends