Visiting Hot Springs
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Hot Springs, and visitors give high marks for the world-class hot springs. This city also attracts tourists with its riverfront.
- There are 25 hotels and other accommodations in Hot Springs
- The closest major airport is in Chadron, NE (CDR-Chadron Municipal), 40.9 mi (65.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Rapid City, SD (RAP-Rapid City Regional), 52.5 mi (84.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hot Springs
The city's hot springs, riverfront, and parks provide a picturesque setting, and places to visit include J.H. Keith Cascade Falls Picnic Area. Additionally, you might want to add Mammoth Site of Hot Springs to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Hot Springs. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Usa Stay Hotel and Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
- Baymont by Wyndham Hot Springs - Our customers like the overall value and comfortable beds at this hotel. This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Dollar Inn Hot Springs - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Hot Springs
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 14°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 28°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 39°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 13°F
- Hot Springs gets about 17.68 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 15°F