Overview of HYATT house Houston/Galleria
Choose dates to view prices
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Studio Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
Studio Suite, 2 Double Beds
Studio Suite, 2 Double Beds, Accessible, Bathtub
About this area
Located in Houston, HYATT house Houston/Galleria is in the entertainment district and near the airport. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Houston Arboretum and Nature Center and Memorial Park, while Houston Zoo and Downtown Aquarium are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at NRG Stadium. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing. Our guests love the property's central and quiet location.Visit our Houston travel guide
- Lakewood Church - 8 min drive
- Rice University - 10 min drive
- Houston Arboretum and Nature Center - 10 min drive
- Memorial Park - 11 min drive
- Texas Children's Hospital - 16 min drive
- Wheeler Station - 7 min drive
- Houston Station - 20 min drive
- Houston, TX (HOU-William P. Hobby) - 29 min drive
- Ekko Greek American Deli - 5 min walk
- Dimassi's Mediterranean Buffet - 5 min walk
- Chipotle - 5 min walk
- Smoothie King - 5 min walk
- Subway - 5 min walk
About this property
HYATT house Houston/Galleria
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- .604 percent tourism fee will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 19 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per week (maximum USD 250 per stay)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
I stayed at a hyatt house NOLA and it was great so I chose this one on houston, thinking i would receive the same service. The checkin wasnt bad after driving all day but the children jumping and being WWE fighters in the room above me was so aggrivating. You could hear every stomp. The front desk lady laughed and said she couldnt do anything until after 10pm. The toilet was so low to the ground and uneven. The unhooked up ice maker in the fridge was so annoying when it turned on because it was so loud like a lawnmower. The guy front desk agent was cool when i did call about the loud kids later that night. Location was cool. Would i stay here again no.