Book your room at Royal Sonesta Houston Galleria
Get an overview of this hotel4-star Houston hotel in Galleria, near The Galleria
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia members receive free room upgrades and and +gold members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Located in Galleria, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Uptown Plaza and The Galleria. Memorial Park is 2.5 mi (4.1 km) away.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has an outdoor pool and a health club. Free WiFi in public areas, a free area shuttle, and a free shopping center shuttle are also provided. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli are onsite.
All 485 rooms provide conveniences like sitting areas and refrigerators, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. 24-hour room service, coffee makers, and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Royal Sonesta Houston Galleria2222 West Loop South Houston TX 77027
In addition to an outdoor pool, Royal Sonesta Houston Galleria provides a health club and a spa tub. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 50000 square feet (4645 square meters) include a conference center. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and coffee/tea in the lobby. An area shuttle within 3 mi and a shopping center shuttle are complimentary for guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in September 2014.
Royal Sonesta Houston Galleria is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Free area shuttle
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Conference center
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 50000
- Conference space size (meters) - 4645
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 10
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 23
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Snack bar/deli
- Spa tub
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 485
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1981
Family Friendly Amenities
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Outdoor pool
- Snack bar/deli
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Separate sitting area
- Shower/tub combination
- Video-game console
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
ARA - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
Axis Lounge - This lobby lounge serves light fare only. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Launch - This coffee shop specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per pet, per day
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 40 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 14 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 22.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 32.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Houston Royal Sonesta Hotel
- Houston Sonesta Hotel
- Royal Houston
- Royal Sonesta
- Royal Sonesta Hotel
- Royal Sonesta Hotel Houston
- Royal Sonesta Houston
- Sonesta Hotel Houston
- Royal Sonesta Houston Galleria Hotel
- Royal Sonesta Houston Galleria
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).