Visiting Hudson Falls Historic District
Visitors to Hudson Falls Historic District are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Around the area, top sights include Charles R. Wood Theater, Lake George Dog Beach, and Fort William Henry.
- There are 211 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Glens Falls, NY (GFL-Floyd Bennett Memorial), 3.1 mi (5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Hudson Falls Historic District
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Charles R. Wood Theater, Lake George Dog Beach, and Fort William Henry. Additionally, you'll find Prospect Mountain in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Hudson Falls Historic District, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 51 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Wingate by Wyndham Lake George is located 9.9 mi (15.9 km) from the heart of Hudson Falls Historic District. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Lake George can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its beach locale and convenient parking.
- The Inn at Saratoga is 18.5 mi (29.8 km) from the center of Hudson Falls Historic District. This 3-star hotel in Saratoga Springs features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lake George (Queensbury), NY is 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from central Hudson Falls Historic District. This 3-star hotel in Queensbury features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Hudson Falls Historic District
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 49°F and the nighttime average to be 6°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 10°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Hudson Falls Historic District is 39.06 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 79°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 9°F