Visitors can enjoy all that Gansevoort has to offer including the golf courses and parks. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Congress Park, Saratoga Spa State Park, and Charles R. Wood Theater are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 96 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Saratoga Springs
- The closest major airport is in Glens Falls, NY (GFL-Floyd Bennett Memorial), 10.9 mi (17.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Schenectady, NY (SCH-Schenectady County), 26.5 mi (42.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Gansevoort
A couple of favorite places to visit are Airway Meadows Golf Course and Moreau Lake State Park. Additionally, in the area you'll find Congress Park and Saratoga Spa State Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Gansevoort. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- McGregor Inn Motel - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi.
- Paradise Resort and Cabins - Our customers like the helpful staff at this motel. With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with free WiFi.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Charles R. Wood Theater, located 8.2 mi (13.1 km) from the heart of the city, and Tang Teaching Museum, which is 8.6 mi/13.8 km away.
Dressing for Gansevoort
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 6°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 27°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 40°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 64°F and nighttime averages of 10°F
- Average annual rainfall for Gansevoort is 39.06 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 9°F