Find Hotels in Hudson
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $45
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on May 30, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 28, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Hudson has to offer including the lakeside setting, entertainment choices, and mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, theaters, and architecture. Top sights in the area include Notre Dame Basilica, Saint Joseph's Oratory, and Christ Church Cathedral.
- You'll find 934 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Montreal
- The closest major airport is in Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.), 19.4 mi (31.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Montreal, QC (YHU-St. Hubert), 35.1 mi (56.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hudson
A favorite place to visit in the city is Sandy Beach. You'll also find Harwood Golf Club and Oka National Park in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Hudson, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 10 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Auberge Willow Inn is located 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the heart of Hudson. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star inn in Hudson can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its central location.
- Quality Inn & Suites P.E. Trudeau Airport is 19.5 mi (31.4 km) from central Hudson. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Dorval can enjoy access to free breakfast and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and central location.
- Montreal Airport Marriott In-Terminal Hotel is 19.2 mi (30.9 km) from the center of Hudson. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Dorval can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with pillowtop beds. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its room size and walkable location.
Dressing for Hudson
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 43°F and the nighttime average to be 4°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 60°F during the day and 8°F at night
- Hudson gets about 1.42 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 7°F