Visitors can enjoy all that Oka has to offer including the parks and beaches. A top sight in the area is Carrefour Laval.
- You'll find 933 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Montreal
- The closest major airport is in Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.), 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Montreal, QC (YHU-St. Hubert), 30.7 mi (49.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Oka
A favorite place to visit in the city is Oka National Park. Additionally, you'll find Carrefour Laval in the area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
Dressing for Oka
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 43°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 4°F
- From April to June, the average is 77°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 8°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.42 inches of rain falls on Oka each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 77°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 7°F