Visiting Iles du Frioul
Visitors can enjoy all that Iles du Frioul has to offer including the beaches, restaurants, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its parks. Top sights in the city include Chateau d'If and Calanques National Park.
- There are 1903 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Marseille (MRS-Marseille - Provence), 12.2 mi (19.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Iles du Frioul
Top places to visit in the city include Chateau d'If and Calanques National Park. Additionally, you might want to add Gulf of Lion to your agenda.
As you start planning your visit to Iles du Frioul, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 816 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Friuli Islands - Frioul Islands Marseille Calanques - Duplex Great Terrace is located 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from the city center. This 2-star hotel in Marseille features free WiFi and parking. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
- Hotel Marseille Centre Préfecture is 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from the city's heart. With a stay at this hotel in Marseille, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a snack bar/deli, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and helpful staff.
- Toyoko Inn Marseille Saint Charles is located within 4.2 mi (6.7 km) of the city center. This 4-star hotel in Marseille features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and convenient parking.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilisations, located 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the heart of the city, and Old Port of Marseille, which is 3.4 mi/5.4 km away.
Dressing for Iles du Frioul
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 37°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 40°F
- Average annual rainfall for Iles du Frioul is 23.11 inches
- Usually August and September are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and March are often coldest, averaging 38°F