Visitors can enjoy all that Immokalee has to offer including the restaurants, beaches, and casinos. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and museums. Top sights in the area include Naples Pier, Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens, and Barefoot Beach.
- You'll find 1572 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Naples
- The closest major airport is in Naples, FL (APF-Naples Municipal), 32.8 mi (52.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Fort Myers, FL (RSW-Southwest Florida Intl.), 32.9 mi (53 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Immokalee
Favorite places to visit in the city include Seminole Casino Immokalee, Immokalee Sports Complex, and Immokalee Pioneer Museum. In the area, you'll also find Big Cypress Seminole Reservation and Ah-Tha-Thi-Ki Museum and Valencia Golf and Country Club.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Seminole Casino Hotel Immokalee - This 4-star hotel features a casino, 3 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
Dressing for Immokalee
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 49°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 57°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 93°F with nighttime averages of 70°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 90°F and nighttime averages of 50°F
- Immokalee gets about 49.80 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 51°F