Visiting Isle of Skye
Travelers to Isle of Skye give high marks for the top-notch restaurants and lively bar scene. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its parks.
- There are 65 hotels and other accommodations in Isle of Skye
- The closest major airport is in Benbecula (BEB), 43.8 mi (70.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Isle of Skye
The city's natural beauty is on display at Faerie Glen, Am Basteir, and Sgurr na Banachdich. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Talisker Distillery and Black Cuillin.
In Isle of Skye, there are 65 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Thistles on Skye - Amenities at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast include a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
- Strath Glebe Bed & Breakfast - Our customers like the breakfast at this B&B. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Eilean Iarmain - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and bar.
Dressing for Isle of Skye
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 45°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- From April to June, the average is 56°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 52°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.22 inches of rain falls on Isle of Skye each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 57°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F