Visitors can enjoy all that Newfane has to offer including the restaurants and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and welcoming setting.
- There are 253 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Springfield, VT (VSF-Hartness State), 24.8 mi (39.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Rutland, VT (RUT-Rutland Southern Vermont Regional), 39.1 mi (63 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Newfane
Places to visit in the larger region include Next Stage Arts, Yellow Barn, and Landmark College. You'll also find Plummer's Sugar House and Brattleboro Country Club in the area.
This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Four Columns - This 3.5-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
Dressing for Newfane
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 8°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 27°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 13°F
- About 43.58 inches of rain falls on Newfane each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 11°F