Consider yourself in a new place: you probably see yourself walking around downtown, taking note of the architecture or the beautiful scenery everywhere around you. Still, there's one draw you've been especially prepared for: Rossio Square. Now is finally the moment to get there.
Rossio Square Hotels
Hotels near Rossio Square
Rossio Square is a great attraction that deserves to be number one on your travel itinerary.
Lisbon, the happening location where it's found, is the country's capital city.
It's easy to find accommodations within walking distance of Rossio Square. With as many as 160 hotels within 0.6 miles, you're sure to find a great spot. The Bairro Alto Hotel, Lisbon Rentals Chiado and Altis Avenida Hotel are some of the popular ones.
If you're worn out from traveling and are yearning for somewhere reasonably-priced but comfortable so get a bit of rest, then there is a selection of budget hotels in the vicinity. 1 mile away, you'll find the Four Seasons Hotel Ritz Lisbon, but if that's not quite right for you, then you could check out the Avenida Palace, which is 0.1 miles away.
You can make your vacation even more special by making a reservation at one of the close-by upmarket hotels. A local gem is the Days & Weeks, a walk of only 0.3 miles away. There is also the Memmo Alfama. You'll easily find this spot just 0.5 miles away.
If the aromatic coffee at CAFÉ NO CHIADO doesn't get you ready for some time at Rossio Square, the delicious sweets will. This well-known spot is not far away. When hunger comes knocking, dig into a meal at Hotel Sofitel Lisbon Liberdade. This place is also close. And finally, go to The Independente Hostel & Suites. Have a few beers and mingle with the locals.
You need not travel very far from Rossio Square to find other things to do in this vicinity:
- Go and see a theater show at National Theatre of D. Maria II and let yourself be amazed by the talented local actors.
- A trip to Sao Domingos Church is a superb way to really understand the local culture and religion.
- Take in the atmosphere at Figueira Square, a historic public space thats frequented by visitors and locals alike.
- Enjoy the surroundings at Restauradores Square, a historic piazza that is popular with tourists and locals alike.
- Reconnect with your spiritual side while on the raod and join other worshipers at Church of Sao Roque.
Rossio Train Station is the nearest metro station to Rossio Square. It is reached by a walk of roughly 0.09 miles. Cais do Sodré is the next closest terminal at 0.6 miles away.
Expedia's Baixa hotels have everything you require, so you are sure to find venues near Rossio Square you'll love. It's time to get researching: Baixa experienced more than a few sightseers in the past year. Need help deciding? We've got the advice and recommendations you could ever want. Once it's time to reserve, do so confidently: countless new admirers endorse their Baixa hotel.
- "Fresh, presentable, and quick to welcome you" is how Baixa hotels will be waiting.
- As you might hope near such a magnificent site, the concierge service at hotels close to Rossio Square is great.
- Looking for room satisfaction as well as tidiness? We've got it right here.
It's simple to see why Baixa holidays got more visitors in the past twelve months than 2015. And thanks to our extensive database of hotels near Rossio Square, we see your prized spot in your future.
Learn All About Baixa
There are still further activities to do in Baixa with Rossio Square checked off your agenda.
- Find the perfect boutique to get a few keepsakes and dine on a tempting supper of the local foods.
- Take some time to plot one or more of the pastimes, and you'll soon realize Baixa also knows some things about custom welcomes.
- Baixa tourism hasn't been in the guidebooks until recently, but the number of reservations has been taking off, meaning today is the day to book.
Paying a visit to Baixa is always a good plan, particularly when you benefit from our phenomenal deals on accommodation near Rossio Square. Wave goodbye to the scenes you're used to and meet more than a few awe-inspiring new scrapbook photos!