Find Hotels in Cherry Grove, PA
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $65
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 6, 2018
Reviewed on Nov 2, 2020
Visiting Cherry Grove
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Cherry Grove has to offer. There are 12 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Bradford, PA (BFD-Bradford Regional), 27.6 mi (44.4 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Jamestown, NY (JHW-Chautauqua County), 33.1 mi (53.2 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cherry Grove
Places to visit in the larger region include Chapman State Park, Allegheny National Forest, and Warren County Historical Society. Additionally, you'll find Warren County Visitors Bureau and Kinzua Dam in the area.
As you plan your trip to Cherry Grove, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 12 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Days Inn by Wyndham Warren is located 10.7 mi (17.3 km) from the heart of Cherry Grove. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Warren can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Budget Lodge Warren is 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from the center of Cherry Grove. This 2.5-star motel in Clarendon features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk.
- 1 Bedroom apt Nestled in 40 Acres of Nature. 5 Star air bnb Rating! is 18.7 mi (30.1 km) from central Cherry Grove. This 2.5-star hotel in Marienville features free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
Dressing for Cherry Grove
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 48°F and the nighttime average to be 13°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 14°F at night
- Cherry Grove gets about 44.49 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 15°F