Families will find kid-friendly activities in Kastrup, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and walkable, this city also attracts tourists with its shopping. Around the area, top sights include Stroeget, Tivoli Gardens, and Church of Our Saviour.
- You'll find 230 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Copenhagen
- The closest major airport is in Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup), 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Malmo (MMX-Sturup), 29 mi (46.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kastrup
The picturesque setting of Amager Island and Zealand exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add The Blue Planet Aquarium to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Kastrup. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Clarion Hotel Copenhagen Airport - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and clean, quiet rooms.
- Quality Hotel Airport Dan - Our customers like the dining options and WiFi at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with free WiFi.
- Zleep Hotel Copenhagen Airport - This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a fitness center. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Stroeget, 3.8 mi/6.2 km from the heart of the city, and Tivoli Gardens, which is 3.9 mi (6.3 km) away.
Getting Around Kastrup
With so many transportation options, exploring Kastrup is a breeze. Nearby metro stations include Kastrup Metro Station and Lufthavnen Station. To explore the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Copenhagen Airport, Kastrup Station or Copenhagen Tarnby Station.
Dressing for Kastrup
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 45°F and the nighttime average to be 28°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 68°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 71°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 58°F during the day and 31°F at night
- Kastrup gets about 23.11 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 69°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 29°F