Think of yourself sauntering through the downtown area of your future holiday, taking note of the monuments or the exquisite nature wherever you look. But Katherine Dunham Museum is one attraction you are especially counting on. For a while, it's been an entry on your to-do list, and right now is the day to mark it finished.
Katherine Dunham Museum Hotels
Hotels near Katherine Dunham Museum
Culture is a vital element of any region, so learn something new at Katherine Dunham Museum.
You'll be glad to know that it is located in Collinsville, 80 miles outside of the state capital, Springfield.
Just 1 mile away, you'll find the First Western Inn, the only listed accommodation in the area near Katherine Dunham Museum.
If you are traveling on a tight budget, you'll find some appropriate accommodation options not too far away. The Four Seasons Hotel St Louis and the Grand Center Inn are a few of the most popular places.
Spending your nights at one of the area's upmarket hotels will raise your vacation experience from good to amazing. Vacationers who stay at the Westin St. Louis or the Embassy Suites St. Louis - Downtown will experience the best in amenities and service.
Merely 0.4 miles from Katherine Dunham Museum, Eastside Express Restaurant (1095 State Street, East Saint Louis) is the ideal place to enjoy a nourishing dinner. Later on you can find a comfortable seat, chat with one of the friendly locals and drink a few beers at Club Crescent (1016 North 9th Street, East Saint Louis).
Here's a selection of some of the additional things you can do in close proximity to Katherine Dunham Museum:
- Spot some native creatures when you hike through Cahokia Mounds State Historic Site.
- Feel a connection with the local culture by showing your appreciation at National Shrine of Our Lady of the Snows.
- If your kids are fans of games, plan an excursion to Gateway Fun Park.
- Get rid of mundane family getaways. Grab your swimsuits and cool off at Splash City Family Waterpark, where the water is cool and the excitement never stops.
- Take a look at the local events schedule to find out what's happening at Gateway Conference Center.
It's always easy to visit Katherine Dunham Museum by rail transport since it's only 0.4 miles to Emerson Park.
Hotels in East St. Louis here on Expedia provide all the things you want, so you are certain to get options near Katherine Dunham Museum you'll love. You won't be alone lots of sightseers drop in to really get away from it all. When booking time hits, you can rest assured: all types of newcomers would suggest their East St. Louis hotel to their friends or family members. Need help deciding? All the information you need we have right here.
- The staff at accommodation around Katherine Dunham Museum provide awesome service, as you might expect near such a magnificent landmark.
- We've got it right here if you want spaces that are comfortable in addition to orderly and fresh.
- Discover that East St. Louis accommodation are always eager to invite you into clean and fresh rooms.
Thanks to Expedia's diverse directory of hotels near Katherine Dunham Museum, your number one site is expecting you.
Intriguing East St. Louis Facts
There are still even more things to do in East St. Louis with Katherine Dunham Museum crossed off your schedule.
- Look into all the pursuits near East St. Louis so you can truly see each sight on offer in this neck of the woods.
- East St. Louis also knows a thing or two about hospitality after some hours spent on its ample pastimes.
- Enjoy the bars and pubs to end your good times right; the next day, get cultured about the area's past.
Get ready to say goodbye to the same old sights and tip your hat to some breathtaking photo opportunities. Paying a visit to East St. Louis is always a good strategy, especially when you take advantage of the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Katherine Dunham Museum from Expedia. Reserve now!