Find Hotels in Caseyville, IL
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $50
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 24, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 23, 2020
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Caseyville, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, sightseeing tours, and zoo. Top sights around the area include Gateway Arch, Busch Stadium, and Dome at America’s Center.
- You'll find 80 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Collinsville
- The closest major airport is in St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.), 21 mi (33.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Caseyville
A favorite place to visit in the city is Far Oaks Golf Course. In the area, you'll also find Gateway Arch and Busch Stadium.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Caseyville. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Motel 6 St Louis East-Caseyville - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
- First Western Inn Caseyville - Our customers like the helpful staff and room size at this motel. With a stay at this 1.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Quality Inn & Suites Caseyville - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its location.
Popular places to visit in the area include Dome at America’s Center, 10 mi/16.1 km from the heart of the city, and City Museum, which is 10.6 mi (17 km) away.
Dressing for Caseyville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 22°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 75°F and nighttime averages of 23°F
- About 40.98 inches of rain falls on Caseyville each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 25°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Caseyville?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Caseyville, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Caseyville?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Caseyville?
What's the best place to stay for families in Caseyville?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Caseyville?
Where is the best hotel to stay with easy access to Far Oaks Golf Course?
What about the best place to stay near Lazer Force Lazer Tag & Pedal Karts?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Caseyville?
Recent reviews of Caseyville hotels
More trip options
- Caseyville Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Caseyville Airports
- Hotels near Popular Caseyville Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Caseyville
- More Hotel Options in Caseyville
- More Popular Hotels in Collinsville
- Other Hotels near Caseyville, Collinsville
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends