Find Hotels in Oracle, AZ
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Apr 2, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 13, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Oracle has to offer including the mountain views, local tours, and university setting. This city also attracts tourists with its rich culture. Top sights in the area include Arizona Stadium and Old Tucson Studios.
- You'll find 653 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Tucson
- The closest major airport is in Tucson, AZ (AVW-Marana Regional), 32.6 mi (52.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Tucson, AZ (TUS-Tucson Intl.), 41 mi (66.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Oracle
A favorite place to visit in the city is Biosphere 2. In the area, you'll also find Central Arizona College Aravaipa Campus and Holy Joe Canyon.
As you start planning for your getaway to Oracle, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 96 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Bessie's Nest - Hidden Treasure in Downtown Oracle Arizona is 6.5 mi (10.4 km) from central Oracle. This 3-star resort in Casas Adobes features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and central location.
- Red Lion Inn & Suites Tucson North - Foothills is located 27.3 mi (43.9 km) from the heart of Oracle. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Tucson can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and bar.
- Loews Ventana Canyon Resort is 26.3 mi (42.3 km) from the center of Oracle. This 4-star resort in Casas Adobes features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 2 restaurants. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and central location.
Dressing for Oracle
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 77°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 100°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 100°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- Oracle gets about 0.43 inches of rain per year
- June and July are usually the hottest months averaging 98°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 40°F