Visitors to Marion are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, monuments, and entertainment choices.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Marion
- The closest major airport is in Marion, OH (MNN-Marion Municipal), 3.7 mi (6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Columbus, OH (CMH-John Glenn Columbus Intl.), 43.4 mi (69.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Marion
A favorite place to visit in the city is Harding Memorial. In the area, you'll also find Delaware State Park and Mt Gilead Ohio State Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Marion. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Marion, OH - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Comfort Inn Marion - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Marion - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
Dressing for Marion
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 54°F during the day and 17°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 32°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 18°F
- About 39.21 inches of rain falls on Marion each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 19°F