Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 21, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Khosta has to offer including the parks and beaches. In Khosta, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Sochi (AER-Sochi Intl.), 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Khosta
A favorite place to visit in the city is Khosta Beach. You'll also find Akhun Mountain and Akhun Tower in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Khosta, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 314 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Pansionat Khosta is located in the heart of Khosta. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Khosta can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour health club, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Sofia is located in central Khosta. This 2.5-star hotel in Khosta features free WiFi and free parking.
- Khosta Hotel is located within 0.5 mi (0.9 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Khosta can enjoy access to free breakfast and a seasonal outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Khosta
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Khosta Station. Khosta might not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Khosta
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 38°F at night
- Khosta gets about 30.75 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 79°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 36°F