Visitors can enjoy all that Killbuck has to offer including its wineries. There are 74 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Akron, OH (CAK-Akron-Canton), 44.3 mi (71.3 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Columbus, OH (CMH-John Glenn Columbus Intl.), 54.9 mi (88.4 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Killbuck
A favorite place to visit in the city is French Ridge Vineyards. You'll also find Helmick Bridge and Black Diamond Golf Course in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Killbuck, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can select from 74 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Berlin Grande Hotel is 15.5 mi (25 km) from central Killbuck. This 2.5-star hotel in Berlin features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its central location and overall condition.
- Berlin Resort is 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from the center of Killbuck. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Millersburg can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Berlin Encore Hotel & Suites is located 15.3 mi (24.6 km) from the heart of Killbuck. This hotel in Millersburg features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Killbuck
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 20°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 21°F
- Killbuck gets about 41.81 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 22°F