Visiting Walnut Creek
Visitors can enjoy all that Walnut Creek has to offer including the riverfront and museums. This city also attracts tourists with its rural and welcoming setting.
- You'll find 61 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of New Philadelphia
- The closest major airport is in Akron, OH (CAK-Akron-Canton), 30 mi (48.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Walnut Creek
A favorite place to visit in the city is German Culture Museum. In the area, you'll also find The Farm at Walnut Creek and David Warther Carvings.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Walnut Creek
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 20°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 21°F at night
- Walnut Creek gets about 41.81 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 22°F