Picture yourself strolling through the lanes of your next getaway, noticing the architecture or the exquisite settings wherever you look. Still, Killington Resort is one thing you are especially anticipating. The day has come to get yourself there.
Find Your Best Killington Resort Accommodation
Hotels near Killington Ski Resort
Killington Ski Resort is a highly popular attraction that deserves to be a fixture of your must see list.
You'll be pleased to hear that it's in Killington, just 45 miles from the state capital, Montpelier.
To be in close proximity to Killington Ski Resort, stay at one of 11 possible accommodations within 2 miles. The Killington Grand Resort Hotel and the Mountain Green Ski & Golf Resort are 0.8 miles and 0.9 miles away. Another convenient option, The Mountain Inn at Killington, is 1 mile away.
Handy and economical are a couple of the ways that people describe the good budget hotels nearby. A couple of names to keep in mind are the Pinnacle Condominiums and the Fall Line Condominiums. The first is 1 mile away, while the latter is 1 mile away.
If you can never resist a bit of luxury, don't hesitate to check out one of the area's upmarket hotels. Visitors who choose to stay at the Mendon Mountainview Lodge or the Red Clover Inn & Restaurant will experience only the best in service and amenities.
Roam around the walkways that encompass Killington Ski Resort to truly appreciate this area. Waffle Cabin @ Killington - K1 (4571 Killington Road, Killington) is one dining establishment that you should stop by. Then pull up a seat at Spartan Vermont Beast (4763 Killington Road, Killington) and watch the night unfold.
Here's a taste of some of the other things you can do in close proximity to Killington Ski Resort:
- Consider yourself a fan of golf? Spend a day playing a round at Killington Golf Course.
- Revel in the facilities and the spectacular environment at Sunrise Village Triple, a comfortable place to base yourself during your winter vacation.
- Enjoy some good old fashioned fun with the family at Pico Mountain at Killington Ski Resort! Where the kids can try their luck at sledding, assemble a snowman or just enjoy themselves in the snow.
- Take a peaceful hike surrounded by nature at Gifford Woods State Park.
- McLaughlin Falls is a popular place in the area. Head over and check out the misty torrents.
Our catalogue of rooms in Central Vermont- Killington offers everything you need, so you are sure to find selections near Killington Resort you'll enjoy. With hundreds of tourists in the past year, you shouldn't be alone. When booking time arrives, set off confidently: countless newcomers recommend their Central Vermont- Killington hotel. Need help deciding? All the secret pointers you're searching you'll find right here.
- Fitting for such a lovely landmark, the concierge service at lodging near Killington Resort is great.
- Looking for accommodations that are snug in addition to fresh and orderly? You'll get it right here.
- "Presentable, fresh, and ready to welcome you in" is how Central Vermont- Killington hotel rooms operate.
Thanks to our comprehensive selection of hotels near Killington Resort, your favored spot is ready.
All About Central Vermont- Killington
Once you've crossed Killington Resort off your agenda, you'll still have things to do in Central Vermont- Killington.
- Central Vermont- Killington is a much-loved locale that continues to rise in popularity.
- After you spend an afternoon on its abundant pastimes, you'll notice Central Vermont- Killington also knows its stuff when it comes to greeting its newcomers.
- Enjoy the nightlife to conclude your good times with a bang; the next day, drop in on one of Central Vermont- Killington's museums.
You won't regret planning an escape to Central Vermont- Killington, especially when you have phenomenal deals on accommodation near Killington Resort from Expedia. Bid adieu to the same old sights and say hi to some all-new photo opportunities!