Find Hotels in Mendon, VT
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Aug 4, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 26, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Mendon are sure to enjoy the ski areas, mountain views, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and shopping. A top sight in the area is Killington Resort.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Mendon
- The closest major airport is in Rutland, VT (RUT-Rutland Southern Vermont Regional), 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Springfield, VT (VSF-Hartness State), 28.5 mi (45.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mendon
Killington Resort is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Bucklin Trailhead and Norman Rockwell Museum of Vermont.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Mendon. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Red Clover Inn & Restaurant - This 3-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Vermont Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this B&B. With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Killington Pico Motor Inn - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room fireplace. Expedia customers like its comfortable beds.
Dressing for Mendon
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 48°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 7°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 11°F as the nighttime average
- Mendon gets about 40.43 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 10°F